This is when I fixed “George“‘s arms. They are no longer floppy and more solid. I detached the arms and inserted copper wire into the “new” arms, then re-attached the arms. So I learned my lesson to put copper wire in arms so that they’re not “boneless” and can be controlled and look less like they’re melting. The hands are hopeless. I have more to learn and time is ticking and I don’t have time to make an intricate clay handwith full 5 fingers.
I also inserted copper into the legs and the shoulders (this time without detaching the legs). I find that with the copper, the character is much easier to control compared to the melting, floppy, boneless character.
I also decided to redo the eyes since they don’t look very much like eyes anymore.
That’s about it…
This project is due soon! SO more on it will go online!